Friday, November 26, 2010

Tollywood is my home: Genelia

The most happening Tollywood actress Genelia is waiting to see how her huge fan community reacts to Orange, her latest film with Ram Charan Tej, directed by Bhaskar.
Says Genelia: “I was never out of Tollywood. I was always in touch with everyone here. I love shooting Telugu movies. Everything started here and I still feel this is my home. I love Hyderabad. The people here make me feel warm.”
The actress, who is famous for being the new `bubbly` girl of Bollywood, looked as fresh as a lily in the posters of Orange too.
“Well, Orange is a very interesting movie, so my role as always has great energy and is extremely nice. This movie is for everyone between the age group of 12-70 years and talks about today`s trends, how youngsters feel,” she said.
Now that Orange is releasing, Gene`s kitty is full. She adds: “It`s My Life and Hook Ya Crook in Bollywood, Urumi, a Malayalam movie and Velayudham in Tamil- my bag is full”.

No comments:

Post a Comment