Friday, November 5, 2010

Random Post: Adhurs

I saw Adhurs today! :D It was on MAA TV as a Diwali special :) By the way happy Diwali :) The things I enjoy about Adhurs are:
1. The songs. ( especially,Adhurs and Shambo Shiva Shambo) ( I just love the way they sing the songs! and the beats :D)
2. Jr.NTR ( he was awesome in the Bhramin role :D) AWESOME DANCER!! :D
3. Nayantara (looked gorgeous :) ) She looked soo pretty in the song Chandralekha :D
4.The Comedy :) XD

I thought the plot was pretty normal, but I liked Jr.NTR playing two roles :) My fav would be his Bhramin role :)

P.S. : I kinda just 'wrote' this post to post the songs ;) But those are the four things I love about the movie :) :D Also I noticed that they changed the lyrics in the song Chary, it use to be: "where is the puncha kaatu, where is the pilaka jotuu, where nilava bottu charii" they changed it too: "where is the puncha kattu, where is the paatha bikeu,where is the oldu looku chari.." see in the video i posted its the 5th one. I think the song apparently insulted Bhramin people? I don't see how it could, but anyways....













The unchanged one: 




Comedy Scenes-

You can see Jr.NTR's awesome Bhramin accent here:




1 comment:

  1. Its not just Adhurs. There are so many flicks that have their lyrics changed for the most stupid reasons even after the songs have been released and become popular. I too prefer the Brahmin character.. :P

    Love ur 'writing' comment.. hahaha ..
    Thanks for the post ra bangaram!

    ReplyDelete