Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random Post: Songs Im Addicted to Right NOW

This weekend I was a sorta free so I got to listen to a couple of new songs which were from Engeyum Kaadhal, Aadukalam, and the Rakht Charitra ( Hindi). I also listened to one song from Prithvi's The Thriller : Priyankari. AND I instantly fell in LOVE with it :D Engeyum Kaadhal is not my kind of music at all, its westernized a lot and its sorta classic-y, though I loved the songs from the Telugu movie Orange, EK was not my cup of tea. Also one of the songs is copied from Micheal Jackson.. so, not cool. Aadukalam was the best album from Tamil this weekend :D enjoyed it thoroughly! :) Here are my songs this weekend ( In order of addiction)  :

1. Paisewala- Rakht Charitra 

2. Mila To Marega-Rakht Charitra 

3. Khaul Khaul Ke-Rakht Charitra

4. Ayyayo-Aadukalam

5.Yathe Yathe- Aadukalam

6. Priyankari - The Thriller 

Music Video of Priyankari : 

7. Paisewala Remix- Rakht Charitra 

No comments:

Post a Comment