Saturday, November 13, 2010

Rajini sir is great: Vijayalakshmi

Heroine of 'Hara' (previously 'Sultan the Warrior') Vijayalakshmi can't stop raving about Superstar Rajinikanth. "He is so simple, friendly and down to earth," she says.

The 'Chennai 600028' girl, who was critically acclaimed for her performance in 'Anjathey', says, "I was scared to act with Rajini sir initially. However, he made me feel comfortable. It was a great experience working with the Superstar and his daughter Soundarya."

On her future plans, Vijayalakshmi says, "I am not concerned about the number of films I am acting in. I would like to be part of good movies which offer good roles to me."

Viji's father is the national award winning filmmaker Agathiyan and his sister's husband is Thiru, who directed Vishal's 'Theeradha Vilayattu Pillai'. "Both of them would give me feedback, which had helped a lot to improve my performance," the actress says.

No comments:

Post a Comment