Friday, October 8, 2010

Richa Gangopadhyay turns a busy bee


Richa Gangopadhyay, who made her debut with ‘Leader’ is choosing her career in a calculated way and is very cautious while accepting films.

After ‘Leader’, she is playing opposite Raviteja in Mirapakaya and also opposite Venkatesh in ‘Nagavalli’, the sequel of Chandramukhi under Vasu direction. She claimed that her roles in both the films are significant and had good scope for performance.

She was so elated to say, ‘In my debut film I paired up with Daggubati Rana and now I am the leading lady opposite his uncle Venkatesh. In Mirapakaya also, I am playing the role of a Brahmin girl and I had an ample scope to show my acting abilities.’

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/60658.html

No comments:

Post a Comment