Friday, October 1, 2010

Endhiran Movie Review!!!- Watch it or you will regret your life! :D just kidding, no but seriously watch it.






The Title explains it ALL, but I wanted to review the AWESOME movie after watching it, so here it is :D.


Story(Only some)- Vaseegaran(RAJINIKANTH) builds a robot named Chitti(RAJINIKANTH), he has worked hard on it for 10 years. It knows EVERYTHING in this world, EXCEPT emotions. But, when it has to be taught emotions, under circumstances, Chitti himself changes. Thats it! Now Watch the movie ! GO!!


Okay, firstly the credit goes to Director Shankar, for making such a mesmerizing , memorable movie. :) This will be THE movie, and is the movie that will and has changed Indian standards. I really hope that people will, follow in Shankars foot steps, yet have there own zest. :) He is and, has always been ahead of our time frame, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Its very cool to know that he had this idea TEN years ago(hint-hint). And then Its The ENTIRE CREW, I really don't know each and every person though, but with out them this movie is sort of nothing!


Rajinikanth- (SUPERSTAR) The name says it ALL! :D Man, this dude was insanely breath-taking. Its stunning to watch, how fast and right he changes his body language from a Scientist to a Robot. Man!, even though he is 60, he can STILL dance!!! Awesome in Arima Arima ,Irumbile Oru Idhayam and of course the Chitti dance showcase. The way he says the dialogues, is incredible! especially the robot ones :D It was AWESOME to see A MILLION Rajinikanths at once! A very different experience :D ) He was great as Vaseegaran and Chitti :) There is something different about, he has charisma that doesn't change no matter what his age is.I must say again, he is the Superstar of Cinema AND Mankind. :


Aishwarya Rai(Sana)- Finally we see Rajinikanth and Ash together, for the first time! After, soo many date problems! Phew! Good acting done by her part too. :) They both make a great jodi(pair) :). Yes, they do, even if Rajini is 60, and she is 36 :) In the beginning of the movie, she looked old for some reason.? But, then she looked gorgeous! :D I liked how they didn't make her over expose :), she was just right and pretty. Dang!, she has awesome dancing skills!!! In Chitti dance showcase, and Irumbile Oru Idhyam she rocked ! Especailly in Irumbile Oru Idhyam, she did awesome Robotic dance movies :D. AND, yes she has a very IMPORTANT role in the story, she is not just there to run around trees and expose. :P no kidding. Her costumes were exquisite, sooo pretty :D. She made them prettier :D


Genre- Sci-Fi Fiction


Music: It was obviously by A.R Rahman! :D Click here for my music review : http://scooponthesouth.blogspot.com/2010/07/endhiran-music-review.html
Lets, talk about the picturization of the songs:


Pudhiya Manidha- They show the building of the robot, Chitti, and teaching, or should I say programing a bunch of things into him.







Kadhal Annukal- Was shot in a sandy place. Sorry, don't know the exact location.I think sand got into Ash's eyes, cause her eyes were red during the song. Its very scientificy :D





Boom Boom Robo Da- Just how Ash and Rajini spend time with Chitti. :) Its so sweet :D, its when you, as an audience, start to develop feelings for Chitti. :)








Chitti Dance Showcase- Its when you see Rajini and Ash doing AMAZING , and MIND BLOWING dance movies, thanks to the choreographers :)





Killimanjaro-Its a very tribal song, so tribally costumes and tribally dance moves, but good and fast ones. It was shot in a Tribal environment, at Machu Picchu in Peru.





Irumbile Oru Idhyam- The song when Chitti develops feeling for Ash. Also, my second favorite song. :) The dance moves , were like WOAH! Very robotic, so they were cooooollllll.! Great job done by Ash and Rajini. The background was very techno. :D








Arima Arima- This is my most favorite song! :D Song where "Chitti" and Ash appear, in a kingdom like setting,which is again very techno. This is the song where you see more than 100 Rajini's at once! :D cooolllll right? :D












The BGM of Arima Arima, is what I really want right now, it was playing I think in the last 30 minutes. Its also in the official trailer, towards the end. I liked how it was dramatic :) :) The BGM was as great as the songs, it was smooth and didn't interfere with the dialogues, or scenes, it was perfect :)


My Experience: My face was like this the whole time: :O ! No kidding! The last 1hr-30 minutes was MIND BLOWING!! WOW!!!! Shankar makes me very proud! I was so happy to see Ash back in a straight Tamil film. :) Though Raavanan was sort of a straight Tamil film, it didn't seem like it. Loved Rajini in the film and Always will love him :D The only reason that I learned Tamil is to watch his movies :D( but I watch others too). I have been on Endhiran Hangover ever since I have seen the movie. :D Shankar has taken Indian Cinema to higher standards, and I am proud our Superstar was part of it :D I'm not gonna spoil the review by saying my fav scenes :) I will post them in maybe two months :) Now, I think Bollywood Officially sucks DOT May I say again? RAJINIKANTH ROCKS!!!!!! :D :D !!!!!!


Dub: Also, was dubbed into Hindi as Robot and Telugu as Robo.






Piracy: Please Do not do Piracy, I mean its Thalaiva guys! Its RAJINIKANTH! Cut him some slack ok? At least stop it for him! He is an amazing and a great person, so don't hurt him by doing Piracy!! PLEASE! JUST STOP IT!


Bottom Line(s)- Do not give a Robot feelings. Watch it or you will regret!


NOW GO WATCH IT! THE TAMIL AND HINDI VERSIONS HAVE SUBTITLES SO YOUR GOOD! :)







2 comments: