Friday, September 3, 2010

Sandhya bids adieu to Chennai?


“It is true that I am staying in Kerala of late since I am acting in some Malayalam films. But that doesn’t mean I will henceforth permanently stay in Kerala itself,” says Sandhya, the ‘Kadhal’ girl.

She adds: “There is no denying that Kerala is my native. But I was born and brought up in Chennai and my parents are here (Chennai) only. My father is working in the city and this is almost my hometown”. Saying that her grandmother’s house is in Kerala and she would stay there while shooting for Mollywood projects, Sandhya adds, “I love Kerala too a lot. It’s a calm, green, beautiful and lovely place.”

On the difference between acting in Tamil and Malayalam films, she says, “I don’t find any big difference. Actors and technicians in both the industries are thorough professionals. I enjoy working in both Kollywood and Mollywood"

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/59747.html

No comments:

Post a Comment