Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shankar’s answer to ‘3 Idiots’


It’s a longtime buzz that Shankar, who is eagerly waiting for the release of ‘Enthiran’, will start working on the Tamil and Telugu remakes of ‘3 Idiots’ once the Superstar Rajinikanth starrer hit the screens.

When Shankar was approached to confirm the news, he said that he was in talks for the project. “I can’t speak anything about the project since I am too busy with the release of Enthiran,” he said.

“Only after ‘Enthiran’ sees the light of the day (October 1), I can speak about my next project. All my attention is now on ‘Enthiran’ and I am thrilled to know the response it would evoke,” Shankar added.

Meanwhile, plans for ‘Enthiran’, produced by Sun Pictures, are open from today at cinema halls all over Tamil Nadu. As Rajini fans are expected to storm theatres to book tickets, wide arrangements have been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment