Saturday, September 4, 2010

Naan Mahan Alla to be dubbed into Telugu


Like his earlier films Aayirathil Oruvan andPaiyaa, leading Tamil actor Karthi's Naan Mahaan Allawill be soon dubbed in Telugu.

While talking about the film's response, director Suseenthiran said: "I've visited several theatres in the last two weeks and found the audience clapping hard during the climax. Now, I'm planning to dub and release the movie in Telugu." The director also said that he was pleasantly shocked to see the villains being applauded more than the hero during the climax fight scene.

"The last 20 minutes is the highlight and the fight sequence was praised by all. Many asked me where I found those scary-looking boys. Interestingly, I found three of the five boys loitering on a popular road in the city. While the fourth guy had earlier acted in Nanda, the fifth villain is Vijay Milton's assistant. I was lucky to find people who suited the characters, right from the hero, Karthi, to all the villains," he added.

Source: http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Naan_Mahaan_Alla_to_be_dubbed_in_Telugu_41752.html

1 comment: