Monday, August 2, 2010

Music Directors........Part 3

Here is part 3 of my favorite music directors!:


Vijay Antony-He was introduced in S.A Chandrasekar's "Sukran", but it was the song Nakka Mukka in Kadhalil Vizhunthen. It was a chartbuster for weeks and weeks! It attracted everyone, for its mass appeal. :D After Sukran, Vijay went on to make my favorite albums like: Naan Avan Illai,Kadhalil Vizhunthen,TN 07 AL 4777,Ninathale Innikum,Mahatma(telugu),Vettaikaran,Angaadi Theru(two songs),and Rasikum Seemane. He also sings,for his music compositions,his voice sounds like he is screaming but has a mass feel. Now he is going to turn into a hero with the movie "Naan",which he is also going to compose the music for.


Sundar C.Babu-I haven't heard much of his songs,but when I heard his songs 'Vazha Meenu' from Chithiram Pesuthadi, 'Kattazha Kannale' from Anjathey,and his songs from Naadodigal and Shambo Shiva Shambo,I become a fan of his foot tapping, kuthu songs! I just love the mass beats of the songs he composes! :D

Karthick Raja- He is the son of Illaiyaraaja. Karthick has composed many albums for movies,but I don't think many of them were hits. The only albums of his that are my favorites

are Kadhala Kadhala,Dumm Dumm Dumm,and Rettaichuzhi.

Illaiyaraaja-He is one of the best musicians the Tamil industry ever had! He is one of the most prominent music directors in South India.Since there is a big generation gap between me and Illaiyaraaja,I don't have many favorites. But still I like his music like:Sagara Sangamam,Swathi Muthyam,Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari,Thalapathi,Friends,Cheeni Kum,Kadhalukku Maraydhai,Agni Natchathiram,Anathapuram,Bobbili Puli.

As you can see there are more Telugu albums because,I have watch more old Telugu movies and because I am Telugu. :)

Deva- He is most popular for his gaana type songs,but also for coping others tunes. But I just like his gaana type tunes! :D My favorite albums are : Aasai,Arunachalam,Bhagavathi,Bhasha,Deva,Rasigan,Kushi,Mugavari,Nerukku Ner,Priyamudan,Thirumagan,Nenjinile,Once More,and some others.



Dinesh K-Dinesh is a Tamil rap artist from Sri-Lanka, who later came to India to work with directors like Vijay Antony,D.Imman,Dharan and many others. So,I was searching for some good kuthu/mass songs to listen to on youtube,then the song Surangani from Dinesh's album Thamila came up. When I listened to it I was like"Oh my gosh!! This is one of the best Kuthu songs I have listened too!" That track was mind blowing! :D Then I listed to the whole album of Thamila and I loved it! :D From then he became my favorite! :D My favorites of him are : Thamila,Aathichudi from TN 07 AL 4777 which is a remix of Suraangani,and his single "Kuruvi".

D.Imman:Imman does really good kuthu,mass,and gaana songs,so I am a fan of his songs!

Well,my favorite albums of his are Odi Polama,Thamizhan,Veerapu,Thiruvilaiyaadal Arambam,Aithaam Padai,Maasilmani and others.

Bharathwaj: He is a notable Tamil music composer who started composing for Tamil movies in 1998 with Ajith and Saran's Kadhal Mannan. I have liked his songs because they are pretty cool ones,he is good in almost any genre. :) My favorites of his are :Amarkalam,Gemini,Vasool Raja MBBS,and Aasal.



Keep visiting my Blog for Part 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment