Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Happy Ga!



I watched the Telugu movie Happy Happy Ga!, so I felt like reviewing it, cause the ending made me happy! :D I was actually,really looking forward to the pair of Varun Sandesh and Saranya Mohan because they looked so cute in the movie stills and trailers! :D So I couldn't resist watching it :D
Cast:
Varun Sandesh-Santosh
Saranya Mohan-Priya
Vega-Pooja


Story: Santosh is a happy go lucky dude,who has his own business where he wishes people on the behalf of his clients. He wants to fall in love with a girl and settle down. One day he sees Pooja when he goes to wish her, and falls in love. But she doesn't believe in love,cause her parents had a love marriage and they ended up getting divorced. They both become thick friends after the wishing part,and Santosh wants to propose to her but stops himself since Pooja doesn't believe in love. He slowly wants to make her love love, if you see what I am saying here! :D But,Suddenly a girl Priya is told by Pooja to love Santosh. Watch the movie to find out why! :D

Performances: Okay,Varun is good, but Oh my gosh!! He has got to drop that american accent with Telugu!!!! I mean come on! I was born in the US and I speak my freaking Telugu fine!!! XP It doesn't give him that Telugu/Indian look! :O Saranya is awesome!! She is soo cute! :D She makes the perfect pair with Varun! They looked like two cute love birds in the scenes they had together! :D <3

Other Stuff: Music is ok, its definitely not the best from Mani Sharma :( I thought the second half was the best! :D I loved the scenes when Saranya was pointing out Varuns likes! :D It was sooo sweet!!! :D <3 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment