Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Piaa smiles, cries

Piaa Bajpai is in a state of ecstasy. The ‘Poi Solla Porom’ and ‘Goa’ girl couldn’t control smiling even as her eyes busy producing ‘ananda kanneer’, all due to one reason- her recent release ‘Ko’.

Talking to journalists in Chennai Monday, she said, “On this happy occasion, I would like to thank each and everyone who had worked with me in Ko, which is one of the important films in my career.”

“Director K V Anand and writers Suba would tell me that my role in the film would be received well by the masses. I realised it when I watched the movie at a cinema hall in Chennai last weekend,” she said.

The actress added: “My character Saro could have faced a sad ending. But she had given me a reason to smile. All thanks to Anand. I am looking forward for more such rewarding roles in the future.”


No comments:

Post a Comment