Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Haripriya says no to Hindi

Sandalwood top actress Haripriya, who is making her presence felt in Tamil film industry too, has rejected an offer to act in a Bollywood movie, as her “focus is only on south Indian movies.”

“Because I would be forced to say no to at least four southern films had I accepted the Hindi offer,” says the ‘Vallakottai’ actress, who is now gearing up for the release of ‘Muran’.

On the ‘Cheran-Prasanna’ starrer, she says, “It is an intense story which deals about contradictions in human lives. And I am happy to say that I have a meaty role to perform in Muran.”

Hoping ‘Muran’ to be a turning point in her career, she says, “The film would sure take me to the audience in a big way.” Haripriya also claims she is currently part of three projects in Kannada.

No comments:

Post a Comment