Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lucky To Have 'Urumi'-Genelia

Genelia is in cloud nine. Yes, with the great critical acclaim and phone calls that is coming in from all corners in praise of her convincing portrayal of a serious role of 'Ararkkal Ayesha,' Genelia currently at the sets of 'Velayudham is very happy to have done the movie' I consider very lucky to have been considered for the role in Urumi'.

A very demanding role for which i had to train even in the martial art of 'Kalaripayattu', this one remains very close to me. I was also very comfortable with the team of Santhosh, Sankar Ramakrishnan, Anjali Shukla and my co-artists who helped me with my dialogues, though they were not normal Malayalam. I like to experiment in all languages  and is proud to be part of 'Urumi' as it happens to be my first Malayalam movie' says Genelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment