Saturday, March 5, 2011

Vishnu talks about ‘Kullanari Koottam’

A humble beginning in ‘Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu’ and a strong stamp in ‘Drohi’ has now landed Vishnu in ‘Kullanari Koottam’, a film directed by Sri Balaji, a former associate of Suseendran.

“I play a carefree youth who falls in love with Ramya Nambeesan. I do some tricks to marry her and the film revolves around the impacts of the things I did. It is a hilarious entertainer,” he says.

Produced by V Ashish Jain on Darshan Creations banner, the film has music by Selvaganesh. Cinematography is by J Lakshman. “It will be an important film in my career,” Vishnu says.

“This is the first time for me to play an out and out humour character. I have given my best shot and it is for the audience to decide on my performance. Each and every scene would have its dose of comedy,” he adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment