Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Will ‘Aayiram Vilakku’ glow bright?

Santhanu Bhagyaraj is all geared up for the release of ‘Aayiram Vilakku’, which he says a “totally different film”. Director Hosimin, after the Bharath-starrer ‘February 14’, is back with ‘Aayiram Vilakku’, a ‘Made in Madurai’ gangster tale!

With Sathyaraj and Sana Khan playing important roles, Santhanu says this will not be the usual Madurai movie. “Hosimin’s treatment is totally different and this will strike a chord with the audience,” he says.

The actor, who played a dull student in his last venture ‘Siddhu Plus Two’, says, “I am like that in my real life too. I am not a bright student. But always enjoyed life. That character reflected me a lot.”

Thanking his father, the veteran actor-director K Bhagyaraj, he says, “It was because of him I learnt the nuances of acting. I wish to emulate him doing lead roles with a touch of comedy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment