Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It was a fake interview: Nayantara

A noted Telugu magazine recently published an "exclusive interview" of actress Nayantara saying she has stopped giving dates and is planning to quit films after completing her ongoing Telugu project Sri Rama Rajyam. It also said that Prabhu Deva asked her to quit films, since they are getting married by the year end.

However, actress Nayantara has now stated that the said interview is fake. Speaking to the media from the sets of Sri Rama Rajyam at Hyderabad, Nayantara said, "I'm shell-shocked reading a fabricated interview of mine published in a Telugu magazine. I swear that I have not spoken to the publication. They are trying to sensationalise things and blow it out of proportion by publishing an interview that never took place!"

"I will definitely take it up with the authorities concerned and ask them for proof of the interview. Just because I don't react to many media-made stories about me does not mean I will take things lying down," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment