Friday, February 4, 2011

'Sri Ramarajyam' my last movie: Nayantara

South hottie Nayantara who is playing a devotional role of Sita in Bapu's Sriramarajyam announced that she will not act in movies after this film. Sources close to the actress say that her boyfriend actor Prabhu Deva asked Nayantara not to act in movies anymore after this film and hence she took the decision.

She also rubbished rumours that her relationship with Prabhu Deva came to an end. She clarified that things are absolutely fine between her and Prabhu Deva.

"Tamil actor Vijay asked me to play a role in Tamil version of 'Bodyguard'. But I refused because I am not going to act anymore. 'Sri Ramarajyam' is a movie I am proud of. I feel blessed to play the role of Sita who is the epitome of Indian woman. Besides, acting in Bapu's film and sharing screenspace with Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Balaiah is memorable. I am glad I am bidding farewell to film industry with Sita's role which has huge scope for acting" Nayantara said.

No comments:

Post a Comment