Friday, February 4, 2011

Oviya sulks over ‘Manmadhan Ambu’

Though there were reports that Oviya was unhappy with the way her character was portrayed in ‘Manmadhan Ambu’, the Kamal Haasan starrer directed by K S Ravikumar, she maintained silence so far.

But now, the actress has broken her silence for the first time, in an interview to a Tamil weekly. “I agreed to do the film since the cast and crew had big names like Kamal and Ravikumar,” she said.

Oviya added: “I attended the shooting of ‘Manmadhan Ambu’ with great expectations. Now, I am clueless how to reply to questions from those who are grilling me after watching the film.”

“Only the director should have an answer,” the ‘Kalavani’ girl said on her ‘blink-and-you'll-miss’ appearance in the film, adding: “Other than this, I don’t want to talk anything about Manmadhan Ambu.”

No comments:

Post a Comment