Saturday, January 1, 2011

I didn't go to US for studies: Priya Anand

Actress Priya Anand who debuted with 'Leader' was rumoured to have gone back to US for her studies. The actress however clarifies that she went to US for a month not for higher education but for the shoot of her next movie titled '180' starring Siddharth.
 
Priya Anand is originally from America and her parents continue to live there. She moved to India three years ago to pursue her career in film industry. She also played the lead in 'Rama Rama Krishna Krishna' with Ram as the hero this year. Priya has a couple of Tamil movies too in her kitty. When she went to US for the shoot of '180' for a month, there were rumours that she quit acting and went back to college. She ridiculed them and said,

'I am very much in India and am doing films. I went to US for shooting and not to study. I am done with my higher education and have no intention of going back to college" she told IndiaGlitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment